All arch tops feature hand graduated tops and backs, solid or laminate sides, and custom hand carved necks, built to customer specs. I tend to use only my finest materials for these builds.
- Top - Stika or Englemann Spruce, Red Cedar
- Back, Sides & Neck - Broadleaf Maple, Eastern Hard Maple, Black Walnut or East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Rosewood or Ebony (or customer request)
- Scale - 25”
- Fingerboard Radius - 20”, 16” or 12”
- Body Sizes - 12", 15” (with or without cutaway) & 16” offset cutaway / tear drop
- Body Depth - 2 3/4” to 3 1/4”
- Machine Heads - Kluson Waffleback, Gotoh Stealth or Rubner
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- D’aquisto wedge style adjustable bridge
- Laminated bend tailpiece
- Bolt on w/ Mortise and Tenon or Dovetail
- Oval hole or F-Hole
- Contact for pricing
There are many customs options available. Please contact me to find out more.