Over the last few years, I’ve been approached by musicians to create some unique and unusual pieces; from a Banjo-lele to a 5 string Balalaika Contrabass, I’ve worked closely with customers to develop the tools they need to make the music they imagine.
Although I generally build electric guitars on commission, I’ve developed a body style that will eventually become a “standard” model of mine.
Standard Specs for Electric Guitars:
- Body Material - Spanish Cedar, Poplar, Eastern Hard Maple, Eastern White Ash, Black Cherry and Black Walnut
- All backs feature a carved arch
- Neck Material - Eastern Hard Maple, Spanish Cedar, Black Walnut
- Drop Top - Ambrosia Maple (limited quantities), Eastern Birdseye Maple, EI Rosewood, and pretty much anything
- Fingerboard - Rosewood, Ebony, English Black Oak, Black Walnut or Maple
- Scale - 27”, 25”, 24” & 22.75”
- Fingerboard Radius - 20', 16', 12' or 10'
- Body Dimensions - 15” across lower bout, 19.5” long
- Body Depth - 1.5” sides, 2.5” from center of back
- Machine Heads - Kluson Waffleback, Gotoh open back, Gotoh Stealth or Rubner
- Pickups - Lollar, Novak, Mojo UK… there is no standard issue here.
- Bridge - Schaller Tune - o - matic
- Tailpiece - Wood & Steel laminate
- Pickup phase switching, coil tapping, etc...
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Bolt-on Neck
There are many, many customs options available. Please contact to find out more.