All my flat top acoustic guitars feature hand split and carved bracing, and hand carved necks built to customer specs. I am open to experimenting with wood species in this realm, and greatly encourage sourcing domestic materials.
- Top - Stika, Englemann, Lutz or Eastern White Spruce, Red Cedar
- Back, Sides & Neck - Eastern Hard Maple, Black Walnut, Honduran Mahogany (from 100 year old billets), East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard - Rosewood, Ebony, English Black Oak or Black Walnut
- Scale - 25”, 24” & 22.75”
- Fingerboard Radius - 20”, 16” or 12”
- Body Sizes - 12”, 15” (with or without cutaway) & 16” offset tear drop cutaway
- Body Depth - 3 3/4” to 4 3/4”
- Machine Heads - Kluson Waffleback, Gotoh open back, Gotoh Stealth or Rubner
- Dual Action Truss Rod
- Adjustable Wedge Bridge & Laminated bend tailpiece or Traditional Pin Bridge
- Bolt on w/ Mortise and Tenon or Dovetail
- Oval hole or Round sound hole
There are many customs options available. Please contact me to find out more.